Sunday, August 13, 2017


"Within the first few minutes of conversation with Lance things suddenly and massively changed for me. I fell in love. Every single part of him…
Lance is one of the most complicated creatures on the planet. But that is why I love him. And above all, he makes me feel safe. When I’m with him, I feel like I can take over the world." - Tom Daley




“When Tom and I met four years ago, I knew instantly I was in trouble”, Lance says. “I knew I had met my match. I had met someone who would inspire me. Someone who I could admire, but also somebody who would naturally be my best friend. And it didn’t hurt that he was incredibly cute and charismatic and didn’t let me get away with a thing.” - Dustin Lance Black

3 comments:

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Greetings from Chester.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Esta Noche said...

Moved me to tears.

Esta Noche said...

Thank you for dropping by! :)